Thursday 26 June 2008

Vacation Idea: Go Swimming With Sharks

Are you brave enough to go snorkeling in a huge tank with 4 whale sharks and countless exotic and dangerous marine animals? If you are, then this aquarium in Atlanta, Georgia, called the Georgia Aquarium, offers such an experience.

I'm not. Not ever. No offense to people who really want to tempt these predators by going in there like fish bait. In fact, I admire them for their sheer guts. If swimming with sharks is their idea of a summer travel, all I can say is "Wow!" Although the owners of the Aquarium are pretty much sure the divers and snorkelers are safe, anything can set these vicious beasts off. I may be wrong, but I wouldn't bet my life on a "maybe".



A picture of a whale shark. A Summer Travel Photo courtesy of: sandrino.


For more info, you can read the full story here.

No comments: